Whats the products you can make

Whats the products you can make


Corrugated Plastic - also known under the tradenames of Coroplast, Corflute, Correx, Corex, CartonPlast, IntePro, Proplex, Polyflute, Danpla, Twinplast, Corriflute, Fluteboard, Impraboard or Corriboard。

We can do below products 

1.Building /contruction protection sheet

2.Corona treated sheet

3.layer pads

4.Tree guards

5.Outdoor advertising sign

6.agriculture&Industrial packing

7.Stationery Industries